(856) 453-4860

Veteran Vending Licenses

Veterans residing in Cumberland County may apply for a Veteran’s Vendor License.

You must have an Honorable discharge and apply in person at the Clerk’s Office or our Satellite office locations.  Make sure to bring your DD-214 discharge papers and proof of Cumberland County residency.  Our office takes your application and forwards it to the New Jersey Department of Military and Veterans Affairs.  Once your application is approved by the department, you will be notified by our office to complete the step for a Peddler License.  There is no charge for this service.

Veteran’s Vendors Park in Maurice River Township

To all of our veterans with approved peddler’s licenses, Maurice River Township has set up a Veteran’s Vendors park.

Information about the Veteran’s Vendors Park can be found here.

For any vendors that would like to participate, please read through the process to apply, and their rules and regulations.

The application for certification of registration can be found here.