Veteran Identification Cards

Veterans can register their DD-214 discharge papers with the County Clerk’s Office. Registering this form affords the veteran the security of knowing that his/her records are permanently recorded. A Veteran who records his/her DD-214 will receive a Veteran ID Card which shows the Veteran’s name, address, and file number of their recorded DD-214. This service is free of charge to all honorably discharged Atlantic County Veterans.

If you have any questions regarding these services, please call the Clerk’s Office at (856) 453-4860.